Tuesday, June 26, 2007

a chipboard anniversary!

Well…tomorrow is the 15th anniversary of my wedding to my beloved husband! It's been an adventure. Due to the trials of this past 6 months financially [van, house, other], we will be having a quiet anniversary. That's needed, that's desired. We will play with the Cub Scouts [it's Den Night] and then we'll go home and sup on something simple and easy. The day will be romantic none-the-less…you don't have to spend to have a romantic time.

Out of curiosity I looked to see what the significance of 15 is to the rest of the world. While learning that the Fifteenth anniversary gift was Crystal, I became amused to find that for the 17th anniversary my husband can give me CHIPBOARD! Won't he be excited about that!

2 comments:

paula said...

Maybe Maya Road will have even more very cool chipboard by then!!!

LeslieRahye said...

my thoughts exactly!