Friday, June 15, 2007

Fun with my new BigShot!


This page was done with my new BigShot from Sizzix/Ellison. I embossed punched out CM stars by gluing them onto a piece of paper and then putting the Outdoor denim cardstock on top of it and using the embossing platform with a cutting pad and embossing rubber & pad. VERY VERY fun. The night before I had out of curiosity embossed this and that to see if it would do what all they claim the Wizard does. It's awesome…embossed fibers/ribbons, templates, chipboard, punchies/diecuts…probably would have embossed the cat too if she would have sat still!


Then…I cut my new BIGZ die that came with the machine for the tag. I used the technique demonstrated at convention where you smudge on ink and them spritz it with water and dry the spots. Then I stamped with CTMH's new white pigment ink and the June Stamp of the Month. It turned out really cool.


Other things…circle punches and collage stamp coloring are typical watercolor techniques with watercolor pencils and shading. Glitter of course! All papers, inks and embellishments are CTMH except the yarn—bought on clearance at Hobby Lobby.


Hope you enjoy!

No comments: