Saturday, August 04, 2007

Where have you been??

That is definitely the question. My this summer has gotten crazy!
I've been being very busy keeping up with the kids and the husband and the house!
Life is tolerable and much better than earlier.
I have window airconditioners! That makes it very nice in the house.
I have great friends who are looking out for me--finding opportunities for us to earn a few extra dollars, providing us with yummy tomatoes, finding appliances to make up for the missing the ones that are dying/dead.
Getting ready for the last month of summer vacation for my soon-to-be 2nd grader. Creating some fun paper crafty things--will take some pictures this weekend and post tuesday. Sorting and cleaning and moving things around in the house and outside. Enjoying my silly kids and my hard-working husband. Reading the new Harry Potter. Enjoying the unusually cool weather and thanking the goddess that it has been pleasant for us.
Hope all is well with all of you.

No comments: