It is June…I've noticed a considerable lag in my blogging…I'm not thrilled. I've also notice considerable lag in lots of areas of my life so I need to make some goals. Here we go:
- Baby steps with the Fly Lady to get back on track in the house.
- Find top of Dining Room table and reorganize the scrappy area so that I can create some awesome cards for my family and SCRAPBOOK
- Create 1 layout a week with Will this summer.
- CROCHET…I've been missing this…assemble Sam's blankie—already did the medallions, just needs assembling. Find a blankie that Will loves and create for him for Christmas present.
- SEW…Will wants some new homemade shirts from his Mommy. J I have material for 1…make him 3 by start of school.
- GARDEN!!! Finish flower bed and work on VEGGIE garden!!!
- Get calendar ready for Organized Christmas…don't want to be left in the cold on that one.
- Get stuff rolling for roof damage…would like son in his new room by August 24th.
- Read—every night.
- Organize photos to make it easier to scrapbook.
That ought to keep me busy, at least a day or two…