Friday, February 05, 2010

Friday 5 1/29/2010: Fried Day 5

1.When you come home from a long day of whatever it is you do and your brain is totally fried, what therapy do you normally seek? My house or the backyard at my house where the only sounds I can hear are the sounds of my children playing [no TV, no music...just silence broken by their chatter and laughter].

2.Of the myriad of desserts made primarily of fried dough, what is your favorite? Funnel Cake

3.Most fried foods are best right out of the fryer, but what’s a fried food that you enjoy cold?none--I prefer them piping hot!

4.What’s the most unusual deep-fried food you’ve ever tried? not real adventurous here...chicken livers--despite my answer to #5...I really try not to eat too many fried things.

5.Where can you get really good French fries? Whataburger for straight ones and Jack in the Box for curly...Agave for Sweet Potato and Chi Hua Hua's for the best homemade ones!

No comments: