Thursday, February 04, 2010

3X Thursday: 02/04/y2K+10: Sports

1. Do you like sports in general? Why/why not?
I do enjoy watching and playing sports in general. It's inspirational to watch atheletes perform to the best of their abilities and it's fun as a novice to try to play hard and have fun!

2. If you have a favorite sport, what is it? Why? If not, which sport do you hate the most? Why? I love football...it's a Texas thing I think--we're just bred that way. I also enjoy basketball, swimming, outdoorsman type sports [fishing, boating, etc], baseball...just to name a few. I like them each for different reasons but the response to #1 still applies.

3. Didja watch the StuperBowl this year? What did ya think? I missed that one. I will be watching the Superbowl this year...watch it every year if I catch no other game!

No comments: