Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious.
Step out of the box. Be creative.
Use your imagination.No one's answers are quite like yours.
The Queen's Meme #23 ~ The Blog Blizzard Meme
1. An unexpected blizzard occurs. The power goes out for 10 days. There is no food in the house, no gas in the car, no heat, no TV, no computer, nada! You are snowed in and can't get to the store for supplies. How would you survive? How would you get out of this mess? I married a boyscout...he has water and dried legumes and rice in the garage stored for the millenium. Additionally we have 4 bottles of propane in the camping supplies in the garage to cook it as well as 2 tanks of propane. We have lots of blankets, board games and candles...we will be fine!
2. Tell us about your last snowball fight. I don't like to play in the snow...I just like to observe. I watched from the living room as the kids and Bill played before Christmas.
3. You have been asked to make a snowman. What is his name? Fred
4. I have mountains of snow outside my door. I would like to make snow soup. What is the recipe? Start with a pot of collected clean snow.
5. It is Day 5 of the Big Blog Blizzard. You have been hunkered down for a very long time and in danger of losing your sanity. Your blog neighbors (that would be us) come callin' to see if you're OK. We peek in the window. What do we see?
What are you doing in there? I'm sitting on the floor with scrapbook supplies surrounding me snuggled in a blanket while I cut and glue.
6. Who is the flakiest snowflake in your life?
Past or present. hmmm...Bill. :) I love you honey!
7. You are Snow White. Which dwarf is your favorite and why?Grouchy because he embraces the nature of his name.
8. What is the most fun you've ever had inside during a snowstorm? Eating Snow Cream with my kids!
9. What was Jack Frost nipping at? The Brandy!
10. Due to blobal warming (that's blog + global for all you non-blog speakers) your snowman has prematurely melted. What was his last request? To be smashed down so as not to "loose face"!!!